Monday, May 15, 2006


Way-too-unfocused shot from an unzoomed video I took of the pastor pronouncing James and Karen husband and wife. I'll get better.

At the reception. I'm taking a picture of Dad taking a picture of the Wheatleys. I think this will become my photographic motif.

The Wheatleys. The original shot was really dark so I tried brightining it, increasing contrast, etc. It's more visible now but I did something awful to Mr. Wheatley's face in the process.

Pat seizes control of the camera again! Andrew, me, and my cast.

Remember this? The old flowers-and-partial-face composition? Pat is ripping himself off in his late career.

Pat on Mrs. Wheatley.

Our table. Er, someone else's table. Table 20 rules!

Pat considers the sauver.

Pat and... someone.

Pat on Andrew.

Pat takes a picture of Andrew because he wants to know when they are going to AMC. Yeah, I don't get it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home